(649) 339-6275
Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00
Get in Touch

Immigration Law

We practice all aspects of immigration law, be it specifically inclined to Investors, Entrepreneurs or Employees. We can apply for:

  • Labour Clearance
  • Emergency Work Permit
  • Full Work Permit
  • Contentious Work Permit renewals
  • Endorsement of a Spouse or Child on work permit
  • Permanent Residency Certificate,
  • Turks and Caicos Islander Status,

We also have extensive experience in representing applicants with claims related to Marriage, Adoption, Asylum, Human Rights and CARICOM Free Movement.

2 Responses
  1. Ali Ch

    Dear Sir,

    I am national of Pakistan and i want to have residence card for Turks & Caicos Island . kindly if you can guide me and inform me about your service charges and requirements.
    We are two friends who want toi visit and have residence card and later look for a medium size business in Food ;