Our sister company F Corporate – management and administration services are as follows:
- Incorporate company and Management of same
- The Maintenance of the Minute Book of the Company.
- The Preparation of notices and agendas and attending and taking minutes at Company Board meetings.
- Liaison with those authorized to speak for the Company and its Shareholders and with the Company’s principals, bankers, managers, accountants and auditors.
- Filing of all statutory documents with regulatory authorities.
- Soliciting the advice of affiliates in connection with the provision of corporate administrative services.
- Observance of compliance obligations to ensure the Company complies with anti-money laundering legislation.
- Provision of a Local Representative in the Turks & Caicos Islands for Exempt Companies
- Assistance with opening corporate bank accounts.
- Assistance with Business Start up – applying for business license.
- Drafting Shareholders agreement.
- Drafting of specialized memorandum and articles of association, when required.