Employment is an ever changing area of the law and it is therefore important that employers and employees stay abreast of changes. We recognise the need for timely, commercial advice and solutions.
We can advise employees and companies on all contentious and non-contentious employment matters, including:
- Unfair dismissal and wrongful and constructive dismissal claims
- Discrimination claims – racial/sexual/disability
- Employment contracts: service agreements, consultancy agreements, terms and conditions of employment
- Compromise agreements
- Conduct of proceedings in Employment Tribunals,
- Redundancy advice and redundancy claims – collective and individual
- Implementation of company policies on disciplinary and grievance procedures equal opportunities, racial and sexual discrimination, disability discrimination, etc.
- Employment insolvency issues in receiverships, administrations and liquidations
- Boardroom disputes
- Senior executive packages on appointment and termination
- Employment benefits and employee share option schemes
- Employment defamation issues
We provide a complimentary seminar and briefing programme to help clients stay up to date with changes in employment legislation and regulations, and we will work in partnership with you and your Human Resources department to provide an efficient, friendly and personalised service to meet your individual needs.
We are also able to provide a global service through an international network of contacts.